[p2p-research] from a us intelligence briefing

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:49:06 CEST 2008

These kind of "internet forward" phenomenon are interesting to me from a
social perspecitve, because of the way they are written, designed to trigger
an emotianal response.

If you google the first part of it:

*"3. Shifting Demographics of Western Civilization*
**
*Most countries in the Western world have stopped breeding.*"

You can see it posted all over blogs, going back for what looks like a
couple of years, and mailing lists, etc.

The origin of the content is from a paper by Herbert Meyer
http://www.superfactory.com/articles/meyer_what_in_the_world.htm

Who is he?

http://www.americanthinker.com/herbert_e_meyer/

*"Herbert E. Meyer served during the Reagan Administration as Special
Assistant to the Director of Central Intelligence and Vice Chairman of the
CIA's National Intelligence Council.  He is host and producer of The Siege
of Western Civilization <http://www.siegeofwesternciv.com/> and author of How
to Analyze Information <http://www.howtoanalyzeinformation.com/>."*

http://www.siegeofwesternciv.com/

This is one of the people who is a key thought producer behind conservative
rhetoric coming out of the US.

Although he is undoubtedly right that human reproduction is curtailing in
Western civilization, at least his background helps me to understand why
he's crowing on about muslims and the Chinese. This is one of the guys that
wants us to wage continuing war against variouscountries in the middle east,
strike up a nice little semi-cold war/arms race with China, and send up some
space-based missile defense stuff that his buddies in the Reagan
administration helped to dream up.

He is also one of the people behind the "immigration debate" in America:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/04/why_americans_hate_this_immigr.html

The problem? Too many Hispanic workers are coming to America and taking jobs
Americans won't do

Solution? Increase the birthrate of (presumably white) Americans!

Thanks, Herbert...

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552