[p2p-research] Fwd: Google Groups: You've been invited to Digital Action Group

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:41:23 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <noreply at googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Subject: Google Groups: You've been invited to Digital Action Group
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

  cybergorkhali at gmail.com has invited you to join the Digital Action Group
 group with this message:

 The Gaia hypothesis is an ecological hypothesis that proposes that living and
 nonliving parts of the earth are a complex interacting system that can be
 thought of as a single organism. Named after the Greek earth goddess, this
 hypothesis postulates that all living things have a regulatory effect on the
 Earth's environment that promotes life overall. We believe same is true in the
 digital world. Hence we are trying to view digital developments and activities
 in an echosystem where all digital activity will have regulatory effect on the
 digital environment that promotes overall digital life.

 We thank you for joining our action oriented Digital Action Group where we
 UNITE and ENCOURAGE activists, philosophers, innovators, creators, researchers
 and practioners from across the world to share ideas and knowledge that will
 have greater impact on the Gigital Gaia.

 We hope for your active participation.

 Regards

 Digtal Action Group
 Digital Domain's New School of Thought

 Here is the group's description:

 Digital Action group's mission is to develop a platform focused on sharing
 ideas, knowelege, creativity, innovation, research and best practices of
 digital domain across the Gaia (the living, self aware, spirit of earth).

 ---------------------- Google Groups Information ----------------------

 You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

 http://groups.google.com/group/digitalactiongroup/sub?s=OOx-VggAAADp5N82qD4YN0ttfoAH33Ya&hl=en

 --------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

 If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
 by using the URL below.

 http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=MgAAAG8UVwBN9F8AcQIJAA&hl=en

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview
at http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P:
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=4549818267592301968&hl=en-AU