[p2p-research] list admin settings

Ned Rossiter ned at nedrossiter.org
Fri Nov 30 00:11:16 CET 2007

dear all

I'm getting a number of postings automatically bounce to the list
admin address (mine) because some of you are either:

- posting from an address you are not subscribed to the list with
- attachments are included in the post
- postings are more than the 100k setting (which is large for ascii/
plain text)

The reasons for these standard/automated list settings were outlined
in my first post, abbreviated below: