[p2p-research] p2p resource pooling

Athina Karatzogianni athina.k at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:18:07 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

I had a meeting yesterday (Friday) with people at the Enterprise Centre at
Hull uni and they are very much interested in a conference, very keen to
involve business school and other departments in the idea, so we can cover
the sponsoring of the speakers comfortably and have a great time. This means
they would like me to do a proposal for such an event, and I will be doing
that this week, to send it the following back to them.

This is logistical stuff, as I already sold the conference in content and I
will be throwing in some ideas on what it could be to these people, so they
can take it to the relevant departments and negotiate some money for us. I
am planning to email that proposal to you mid-week hopefully, so any
comments can reach me in time to incorporate your ideas.

I figure if I create a stucture of sorts, you can build on it with your
stuff as well, if that is alright.

Cheers

Athina

--