[p2p-research] p2p resource pooling

Paul B. Hartzog paulbhartzog at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:03:49 CET 2007

On Nov 24, 2007 1:59 PM, Ned Rossiter <ned at nedrossiter.org> wrote:
> it's great to see these developments racing ahead, but I think
> there's something tragic about the funding legal fees in the first
> instance. That's one of the reasons I'm not an advocate of CC - all
> rounds eventually lead to the lawyer's bank account.
>
> I like the idea of a LET's style in-kind contribution of skills/
> capacities, and this is where the p2p network needs to expand to get
> someone with some legal savvy on board.

I totally agree with this.  imo, the whole point of p2p (or diy) is
that we cooperate while minimizing  interfacing with the established
channels that aggregate surplus into their own hands.

-p

http://www.PaulBHartzog.org
http://www.panarchy.com
PaulBHartzog at PaulBHartzog.org
PaulBHartzog at panarchy.com
PHartzog at umich.edu
The Universe is made up of stories, not atoms.
                 --Muriel Rukeyser

See differently, then you will act differently.
                 --Paul B. Hartzog