[p2p-research] p2p resource pooling

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:38:58 CET 2007

yes, I was thining that one of the first things we can do as a beta group is
to pool money to fund paying a lawyer to draft the needed legal framework,
perhaps. Under the umbrella of p2pfoundation (perhaps as a non-profit LLC),
but making sure we are covered under the agreements people make when they
join. (This legal agreement could then be a template for future groups who
want to adopt our processes, too).

So, we could discuss amongst ourselves, and co-draft our agreed-upon rules,
then put them in front of a lawyer, to make sure they comply with
international law, and to make sure that users agree ahead of time not to
sue or go after one another, and to make the non-profit LLC the holder of
the assetts.

email: samuel.rose at gmail.com