[p2p-research] CoLiberation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:56:11 CET 2007

Dear friends,

I would like to promote the work of Bernie DeKoven around CoLiberation, and
the associated facilitation techniques.

The reason is the following, see the quote below but in short: I think it is
the name for the active ethical principle behind p2p work, equipotentiality
being its ontological principle. See also then below for a few extra links
on this work.

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Coliberation

""If we accept Equipotentiality
<http://p2pfoundation.net/Equipotentiality>as the basic worldview and
principle explaining peer to peer dynamics, then
Coliberation is the active ethical principle derived from it.

"It signifies both the shared transcendence of the group, and the practice
of designing social processes so each of us can be the condition and enabler
of the other participants reaching their highest potential."