[p2p-research] Fwd: Visualization of P2P Business trends

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:09:49 CET 2007

Dear friends,

thanks to a Thai volunteer, an extremely bright young man, I have a first
draft that gives a synthesis of the many p2p business trends we have
compiled in the business category ...

the aim would be to make the individual items clickable, and hopefully,
updateable by everybody ...

I remember Howard attempting something similar in Flickr last year ...

Any technical advice or other comments, and please include Purin, would be
welcome ...

After this one, I will try to make one for each section, one per month,