[p2p-research] disagreement by deletion/addition

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:32:15 CET 2007

In the context of your recommendations, I would suggest:

 - allowing contributors to manually link to a set of similar wiki's

 - allowing users to generate a search on the various wiki's, perhaps
through a button: 'search for similar material' ...

Of course I would welcome any volunteers who could work on implementing such
an addition,

Michel