[p2p-research] discussion on Capital and Class issue

Dafermos, George G.N.Dafermos at tudelft.nl
Tue Dec 4 13:12:50 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

I agree with Athina and Tere: that two different venues have expressed an interest in publishing our work should be interpreted as something very positive. Neither do I see a conflict of interest here: as Athina and Tere say, we could publish in both spaces. In the present case, I have already sent Phoebe an abstract for a paper co-authored with J. Soderberg to include in her proposal to C&C. But in parallel I could prepape a text for TCS - or any other journal for that matter - based on my presentation at the workshop. What I'm saying is what Tere and Athina have already said: we could publish in both venues.

Best regards,

george