[p2p-research] discussion on Capital and Class issue

Tere Vadén tere.vaden at uta.fi
Mon Dec 3 20:32:35 CET 2007

Hello all,

I do remember that Andreas mentioned in an early e-mail that a journal
was interested in the possible papers of the seminar. I think he might
even have said something on this in the final discussion. I didn't react
then or later 'cause I didn't perceive any conflict of interest. As I
understood it, Andreas had in mind a publication of the papers of the
seminar, with possible influence from the journal, while Phoebe's idea
was more a special issue around the themes. In any case, I myself expect
to keep on writing on these issues and any number of possible
publication venues is fine for me. So, the proposal I sent to Phoebe
involves a second author, a colleague of mine, and would tilt things
toward capital and class, and my seminar paper "as is" is still looking
for a place to be published...

Best,

T:T