[p2p-research] threat of wiki bio deletion

Tere Vadén tere.vaden at uta.fi
Sat Dec 1 10:43:31 CET 2007

I *hate* deletionism. Arguing for deletion of articles on net theorists
because they have mainly published on the net is madness. Though, maybe,
it is mostly young males influenced by natural science and just learning
the skills of using references who represent the tendency. Hate the sin,
not the sinner, eh? I would love to see a ultra-inclusionist wikipedia
from which nothing but advertisement and illegal stuff would be deleted.

In any case, I tried to improve the article by adding a little bit on
the CTheory article.