[p2p-research] threat of wiki bio deletion

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 09:31:21 CET 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Michel_Bauwens

Dear friends, it appears, unless I am mistaken, that there is a new
deletionist attempt to take my bio off the wikipedia, which I think would be
unfortunate, as it is often cited.

May I appeal to your cooperation, as I can't do this myself, to support the
noteworthyness of the page?

I'm appealing especially to my academic friends in cc, since part of the
motivation seems to be my exterior position to the acedemia.

I think at this stage, since there is already a lot of supporting material
in earlier discussions, some short statements against deletion, but
motivated, would be sufficient,

Many thanks for this,
Michel Bauwens

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P:
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=4549818267592301968&hl=en-AU

The work of the P2P Foundation is supported by
http://www.ws-network.com/04_team.htm