Re: US Constitution e-text?

Kevin Redman (kredman@freenet.npiec.on.ca)
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 23:48:06 -0400 (EST)

Interesting?
I didn't think they did either. But guess what? I know of someone who
found a copy of the "English Constitution" in a used book store!

What do you think?

> ----------
> > From: Kevin Redman <kredman@freenet.npiec.on.ca>
>
> > Does England have a constitution??
> >

> Yes, but not a written one. Check out Bagehot's (I think) THE ENGLISH
> CONSTITUTION.
>
> Rob

Peace

Kevin

The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy - is not so dangerous to the
public welfare - as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy!

The success of a nation should be measured not by the number of its
millionaires, but by the absence of poverty!

The lunatics of today usually become the visionaries of tomorrow!