Re: U.S. Sued Over Stem Cell Research

From: John Marlow (johnmarlow@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 02:21:54 MST

And what say do the creating couples have in this? If adoption is
without their consent(?), it's going to come to a screeching lawsuit-
induced halt. You don't go having some ELSE's child without their
knowledge or consent. Reminds me of that ghoul fertility doc who was
fertilizing the eggs with his sperm and not the husbands', and those
bandits in the UC system, I believe it was, who were, what?, selling
off "leftovers"--and then fled the country to avoid prosecution.

This whole mess, along with the Parkinson's thing, is of course
probably the end of near-term stem-cell research in the US, the facts
be damned.

jm

John Marlow