Re: Nanotech Restrictions (differences with haves and have-nots in 2050)

From: Dehede011@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 20:33:35 MDT

In a message dated 4/11/00 6:42:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
starman125@hotmail.com writes:
I am curious to know what the list members think will be the real
 differences between the "haves and the have-nots" a half-century from now?
 best regards, John Grigg

I think the difference will be in the levels of intelligence of the haves and
have nots.
1. The top end of the Bell Curve will have the best education's, the best
jobs and live in the best neighborhoods.
2. The bottom end of the Bell Curve will be une-ducateable and unemployable
living off the either charity or the dole.

    Hopefully we will come through with intelligence enhancing treatments in
time to help the unfortunate.

Ron Harrison.