Shotgun!!! (was Re: Where are the Women? - horror imagery)

Michael M. Butler (butler@comp*lib.org)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 00:17:35 -0800

My friend Mason from the Reservation tells me to chip in his two cents:

> As long as you let "Bob" drive, I actually _enjoy_ riding in a levitating
Chevvie.
> Have you tried it? If not, maybe you shouldn't knock it.
>
> mason

(Big :) )

MMB

At 08:40 AM 2/6/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Damien Broderick <damien@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>,
>
> Great post, Damien. It looks like we agree completely!
>
>> Exactly. On the other hand, we surely don't want to get into
>> corrupt bullshit like fundamentalist Xian art, with its happy 1950s
>> families rising into the glowing sunset of the Apocalypse *in their
>> levitating Chevvies*...
>
> ROTF!! You've obviously been to temple square! Yes! Not
>only should we have "warm and fuzzy" but we should have "warm and
>fuzzy" with real and non contradictory substance.
>
> Brent Allsop

(NOTE: Robotlike replies to the above address will fail;
*noncommercial* communications are welcome; kindly
substitute a hyphen for the asterisk in the above address.
Sorry for any inconvenience.)