RE: Subject: Re: Bye-Bye to the >H Right Wing --> WW IV?

From: Lee Daniel Crocker (lee@piclab.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 12:00:02 MST

> Mike Lorrey wrote:
> > Countries would not go to war against each other if one side or the
> > other were not lying about their point of view.

A minor, but important, clarification: if two countries ar at war,
_at least_ one of them is lying; it's quite possible (indeed likely)
that both of them are. It's the same with personal conflict: if
two people have strongly-held beliefs that directly oppose on
another, at least one of them is wrong--but that in no way implies
that one of them is right.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,