Re: 2000

From: Harvey Newstrom (newstrom@newstaffinc.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 11:03:51 MST

When I was a kid, I thought for sure that I would be living on the moon or
Mars by now. Some predictions don't come true fast enough. However, I also
dreamed of owning my own computer. In the '70s, this meant a huge lab on
the end of the house, and I would have to be a millionaire to afford it. No
one dreamed that each of use would have a computer at home. I also dreamed
of living or working in a networked environment with intercoms and video. I
didn't expect the Internet to supply that world-wide.

Some things are much slower than we thought, while other things are much
faster.

Happy Future, everyone!

--
Harvey Newstrom <http://harveynewstrom.com>
Certified Consultant,  Legal Hacker, Engineer, Research Scientist, Author.