Re: Patents

From: Ken Clements (Ken@Innovation-On-Demand.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 13:00:45 MST

Sasha Chislenko wrote:

> How about a special website with a searchable directory of ideas
> and date registration?
>
> UNPATENT.ORG ? [ANTIPATENT, FREEPATENT,...?]
>
> It won't eliminate all patents, but will give a chance to people
> to publish their ideas - and claim priority - for selected inventions.

Shasha, this is exactly what I am working on. It will be a public service
on Innovation-On-Demand.com where anyone can send things in and have them
classified by international class code and archived. If I can get enough
folks to do it, then as time goes by I expect it to become known among
patent examiners, and prevent some of these bozo patents.

-Ken