Re: Islamic women at the bank

From: Harvey Newstrom (newstrom@newstaffinc.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 12:35:21 MST

Spike Jones <spike66@ibm.net> wrote on Sunday, December 19, 1999 10:22 pm,

> > What about the whole-body-covering outfits worn by Islamic women?
>
> Wow, cool angle Elizabeth. Never thought of that one. There is an
> Islamic family down the street and the older women wear that
> costume. At least I *assume* they are older *women*... {8^D
> I dont know what happens if they wanna go to the bank...{8^D

If these women are so fundamentalist that they don't believe in showing
their face, it is unlikely that they would be making financial transaction
anyway. Their father and/or husband would be the traditional one to do
that.

--
Harvey Newstrom <http://harveynewstrom.com>
Certified Consultant,  Legal Hacker, Engineer, Research Scientist, Author.