Re: qualia and rationality

From: Robert Owen (rowen@technologist.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 16:24:40 MST

Ken Clements wrote:

> Robert Owen wrote:
>
>> Then tell me, John, the answer to the question I asked in my post
>> "q***** [that is, "qualia"]" on Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:56:26 -0500
>> which I had so hoped would move our discussion forward, alas:
>>
>> Is "now" a qualium?
>
> Dear Bob,
>
> I tried to get to this before you asked when I posted:
>
> "Re: Gina, Barbour and Vaughan on Time"
> http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians.4Q99/3245.html

Ken,

Sorry I missed your original post, but followed your link and emailed
myself your message. You certain provided a fascinating essay on
my question! John, in "Now", has given his definitive position on the
issue, and what remains is for me to address myself to Dan's reply,
which has somehow opened up a new perspective for me which I
need time to assimilate. Be sure and read his post

             Subject: Re: qualia and rationality
                 Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:54:41 -0500 (EST)

It is remarkable.

Bob