Re: Can someone suggest a......

From: Gina Miller (nanogirl@halcyon.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 16:28:05 MST

Well, in a year or two, I hope this to be the case. But for now I have a pc,
and I emailed philips and they said I can download the software somewhere
online for my cam, to utilize in video conference, however, I've yet to find
a reliable or popular site to do so. I did find a site with free download,
but the page, seemed lacking in professionalism.
nanogirl