Re: Tofu: Bad News

From: D.den Otter (neosapient@geocities.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 13:59:03 MST

----------
> From: Ralph Lewis <rlewis@csulb.edu>

> My doctor loaned me a good book "Altering Eden: the Feminization of Nature" by
> Deborah Cadbury. An excellent overview of the hormone disrupters. It has
> some material on soya in it.

Speaking of hormones, does anyone know of some good online
material (test results) regarding mild testosterone enhancement
for both men and women with food supplements such as Acetabolan,
Androplex and Tribulus? Such therapies could have a very
"Extropian" effect by enhancing one's physical and mental
strenght (with relatively little effort).

The above food supplements can be found at
http://cuttingedgenutrition.com/cuttingedge/index.html
by the way.