Longevity Success :)

From: Terry Donaghe (tdonaghe@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 10:21:06 MST

>From Yahoo News Arizona Tidbits...

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Romero - (YUMA) -- A woman born
in Yuma is being recognized as one of the oldest
people in the country. Carmelita De Mara was born on
July 16th, 1882. That makes her 117 years old. Just to
put her age in perspective, she was already 30-years
old when the Titanic sank. She was honored in Merced
County, California by the Area Agency on Aging.

Another (semi)interesting tidbit. The mother-in-law
of my mother-in-law is 95 years old and just recently
had her driver's license renewed (she drives herself
everywhere). She shows very little signs of senility
and until a couple of years ago she ran her own
company.

=====
Terry Donaghe: terry@donaghe.com

HUMANITY FIRST! We are capable of creating a technological/biological/neurological utopia in the next century. We already have the capability of destroying all life. What does it say of us as a species if we don't choose the former?