Re: Subject: Re: A Physicist Experiments With Cultural Studies

From: Sayke@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 17:26:48 MST

In a message dated 11/14/99 2:34:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
neosapient@transtopia.org writes:

> > You tell me: I can go over to your house and shoot you in the head.
> > Should I?
>
> Only if it wouldn't compromize your continued survival and
> well-being. What's up this ethics debate anyway -- I thought
> that rational ethics based on enlightened self-interest were
> the default in transhumanism?

    i was under that distinct impression. if anyone endorses an alternative
system, im quite curious about their reasons for doing so. speak up, o
non-enlightened-self-interest endorsers! or enlightened-non-self-interest
endorsers! or just enlightened-self-interest non-endorsers! ok, thats enough
of that...

sayke, v2.3.05