Regarding David Bowman

From: john grigg (starman125@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 17:44:17 MST

Hello,

I was not sure what to make of David Bowman's websites. I think he is
serious but sometimes thought it was a joke of some sort. I liked some of
the ideas about academic feudal systems and how scientific establishments
don't always like new trains of thought. I found his views on life after
death interesting. But when he went on about intelligent reptiles among us
using mind control tech to pass for human in the British royal family he
lost me. And what is the deal with the Luciferian Deception, the black sun
and the year 2012? It looks like a trend may be developing to create odd
websites about transhumanism. What do the rest of you think?

best regards,

John Grigg