RE: This Week with Sam, Cokie and HAL

From: Leonardo Gonzalez (magos@extropian.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 11:37:59 MST

I saw this a few months ago, and was compelled to give the company a call.
I got some sample software which I haven't played with yet.

I'd love to get an internal contact to some of the people in their R&D
department, but maybe CA wants to keep them under wraps. It would be
smarter for them to foster open systems and global collaboration, IMHO.

Leonardo Gonzalez
Extropian Technologies

magos@extropian.net
Cellular: (831) 840-0433