Re: Sleep

From: john grigg (starman125@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 18:16:40 MST

I have had dreams where I am flying through the air but they are quite a bit
different then what most people have. In these dreams I can see myself
flying in a rather uncomfortable position. My back is arched with my head
back and my arms are straight and tensed behind me. It takes all my
concentration to maintain altitude and when I lose confidence or focus I
begin to rapidly drop. I travel through the air not too far over housetops
in a jerky manner. It is not a pleasant and easy way to dream about flying!

John Grigg