River

From: florence peterson (flossposs@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 14:45:04 MDT

Robert, Anwser: Given a finite amount of energy to get
to this point I would rather get there slowly, however
slow is hardly an adequate description for describing
my journey. The things I will observe and pick up
along the way are likely to be of great value.

 That is not to play down the importance of people for
whom getting to this point as quickly as posible is of
paramount importance. I would suggest these people
carve the way for the rest of mankind; like scouts of
an expodition.
 Perhaps the order of things dictates that there will
always be a cirtain amount of people designated/fated
to forfill this role (like the way cells and organs in
the body have specific functions).

Following the cloneing of selfs in the future tip it
is perhaps our own 'better selves' in the future that
are imposing there morals, beliefs and values on our
present selves. At first thought this to many people
including myself this brings up some moral questions
as to wether this is right.
But give our future selves some credit they could be
imposing obsurd moral beliefs, guilt complexes,
physicle illnessess on our present selves to provoke
us into rejecting or at least questioning everything
handed to us on a plate*.
Like children pushing our boundrys, this reminds me of
Anders' towards ascention!

*Be wary not to get caught in the paradox of
questioning, like John Clark who doubts the doubt that
doubts itself, and all those who doubted his doubt.

Billy Brown my current plan for self advancement and
still haveing time for some of the other things life
has to offer is not to distinguish between the two.
All things if done in best spirit advance the self.
I'm also takeing carfull note of the sleeping advice
to maximise time spent enjoying my advancement seems
the best advise is to make the internal and external
realitys the same, thus leaving your mind clear of
rubish to sort out. This could also be the key to
ultimate illumination.

Floss

=====