Nanogirl in Wired

From: Gina Miller (nanogirl@halcyon.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 15:06:59 MDT

Keep your eye out for an issue of Wired that is up and coming. I am not sure
of the entire topic line, but I will be quoted in an article with a few
comments on one specific area of potential nanotechnology applications to
the human body. I am aware that they are intending to quote some of
Drexlers Engine of Creation work also. This is coming out in the Jan 2000
issue. (I believe that this is one of those magazines that publish a month
or two early, so keep your eyes peeled-not literally-that would be gross!)

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
Web:
http://www.nanoindustries.com