re: >H MEDIA: "Transhumansit Media & PR Binder" (was:guidelines for transhumanists....)

From: Kathryn Aegis (k_aegis@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 16:42:46 MDT

I made a reference to this sort of binder in the media paper, which
I would be willing to forward to Natasha should she want a copy of it.

If she would like to make hers available as an example, that would be an
excellent contribution to media efforts. I assume that it contains a focus
on art and extropianism, because that is the focus of her projects. Other
persons would want to compile information that focuses on their specific
interests and have it available.

Kathryn Aegis