Computer Geekdom

From: Cynthia (cyn386@flash.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 19:20:51 MDT

Lee Daniel Crocker wrote:

> I'd be happy if you just debunked the myth that computer geeks
> aren't creative and exciting lovers. The one about the size of a
> guy's feet is true, though :)

But the general public considers anybody who knows a few buzzwords, to
be a highly intelligent computer genius. The new media managed to
label the people with the purple sheets who killed themselves in San
Diego as computer geeks because they had a website!!!

Let's face it, a lot of so called computer geeks aren't good at
anything. And there are a lot of talented people, who are good at lots
of things (including love making). But as far as the general public is
concerned we are all computer geeks.