MEDIA: guidelines for transhumanists now available

From: k_aegis@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 10:38:34 MDT

A paper containing basic media strategy as it relates to
transhumanists is now available. Because this kind of information
should not be posted where reporters may access it, Nick Bostrom
and I have decided that it should be requested via email.

A note will be posted on the WTA website, but anyone who wants it in
the next few days can write to me by private email for a copy.
It will be shipped in simple text format via email.

Please provide feedback or questions! Your feedback will help develop future
versions of the paper, as well as point to topics for more
specialized papers.

Kathryn Aegis