Re: Should we be developing nonlethal means of self-defense?(wasre:violence)

From: Delvieron@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 06:19:20 MDT

In a message dated 10/3/1999 10:50:28 PM EST, retroman@turbont.net writes:

<< Anything not round or not spinning from rifling will tumble and loop.
 You don't need a needle to penetrate to deliver a drug, just use a fine
 shot, maybe #12 or #16 or so would do, coated with the drug. >>

Actually, I was thinking you might need hollow needles to protect the drug
during flight (keep it from coming off the delivery vehicle). A fine shot
would probably work if we made the shot hollow, filled it with the drug, and
had it break open upon impact.

Glen Finney