Labels do not equal intelligence or success [was Re: violence...]

From: Robert J. Bradbury (bradbury@www.aeiveos.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 02:30:47 MDT

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Joe E. Dees wrote:

> Thought so. No math credits and no degrees, ay?

Be careful when you throw a wide net, you might reel in something
bigger than you know how to handle...

I've got a few [applied] math credits but no degrees.
Since that club includes people like Bill Gates and Larry Ellison,
I don't mind the company.

Other than situations, where the necessity of dealing with monopolies
where a degree is required (lawyers, doctors and to a lesser degree
universities), why would you ever want to be a member of a club that
would admit you? :-)

This discussion has degraded to the point where we are back
in grade school, and going, "Look Mommy, I got a gold star...".

Robert