Re: CRYPTO NAZIS

From: Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 20:01:20 MDT

Rik van Riel writes:

> And I know that there are a lot of IT companies losing the
> people they want because smart people just don't want to
> live in the US. (well, some do because they find something
> else even more important)

I thought the direction of the brain drain was quite obvious?

Also, you don't notice much of the satanic insanities because the Joe
Sixpack has a refreshingly pragmatic attitude. Of course
overregulation trend looms large, as everybody else in the world's old
industrial countries.

As to politics, EU is about as insane as it comes.