Re: Crocker's Rules vs. Love & Rocket Science

From: Lee Daniel Crocker (lcrocker@mercury.colossus.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 00:25:09 MDT

> In a message dated 9/29/1999 4:24:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> sentience@pobox.com writes:
>
> << Yes, Lee Daniel Crocker is smarter than 95% of the
> list, >>
>
> BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Eli said that, not me. I just said "better philosopher",
mostly because I'm one of only a handful who really cares
about philosophy in the first place.

Hey, Yudkowski! I can usually do a good enough job
embarrassing myself, OK?

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,