Re: violence...

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 21:51:39 MDT

> Lee Daniel Crocker wrote: If anyone in the US tried to
> > perform similar surgeries on baby girls, Janet Reno would call out
> > the BATF quicker than you can say Waco.

I have a friend whose job it is to council immigrant families to not
mutilate their daughters' genitals. The reasoning behind this brutal
act is specifically to prevent the daughters from *ever actually enjoying*
sexual contact. When I hear of such barbaric practices, I dispair that
I am human, and become ever more eager to transform into something else.
spike