Re: violence...

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 00:26:00 MDT

m wrote:

> ...2.) I'm sorry to say that many people seem to be in
> attracted to violence. Look at the content of our
> videos/movies/books/etc. Even if these don't influence
> people, what sells says something...

Im sorry too, but it *is* a component of the firmware
in our brains. Or some of us, including me. Although
I dislike violence, I must confess I do enjoy watching...
a good boxing match, especially enthusiastic ones where
the contestants are playing for big prizes. Of course,
this *is* voluntary violence. I apologize for it in advance,
but that bioware is in there. I dont know why, where it
came from or how to get rid of it. Suggestions? spike