Re: rational feminism

From: Kathryn Aegis (k_aegis@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 20:52:24 MDT

I did overstate my case a bit, mainly to get to the heart of some of the
verbosity on these threads. In discourse I am always trying to get to
what's real, strip it down to the bare bones, ignore the pyrotechnics.
Many of you have responded in just that way, and I understand some of you
better now.

(Although I do think it's stretching it a bit to lay porno censorship at
McKinnon's feet, there was already a concensus among feminist activists at
that time regarding the topic. Like it or not, porno steams many women,
and they are going to take action on that opinion once empowered to do so.)

So, it's Friday night, go out and have some fun!

Kathryn Aegis