Re: Waco: Govt Set Fire

From: Ian Goddard (Ian@goddard.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 04:02:21 MDT

At 10:29 PM 9/11/99 -0700, Robert J. Bradbury wrote:

>> IAN: You could guarantee that destroying
>> the building and killing witnesses will
>> destroy the evidence of the aerial attack
>> on the first day and silence witnesses.
>
>It silences the *VICTIMS*, it does not silence
>the witnesses who participated in the actions!

  IAN: Ever notice how more victims come
  forward to report crimes than perpetrators
  come forward to confess?! I'm not impressed
  that perpetrators of mass murder are inclined
  to rush forward to confess their crime, and
  I expect the planners of such a crime are
  also aware of the same. Perhaps one will
  want to write a book and make a lot of
  money so he can refurbish his prison cell,
  but I also think most people don't like jail.

  Also, the fact that an ex-CIA agent recently
  came forward to report that the Delta Force
  was firing at Mt Carmel and he's now hiding
  after death threats to himself and his son
  gives us a little hint about the forces at
  play that can help ensure silence. I'm not
  impressed that most people desire death
  for themselves or their family members.

>But, you still haven't addressed my fundamental points
> (1) Why would the government create a conspiricy
> involving dozens or hundreds of individuals
> to commit mass murder?

  IAN: I've already given some answers to that.
  If we have videotape of someone committing a
  crime, the question of why is academic. If
  we have video of Smith killing Jones, Smith
  wont get off if a motive isn't established.

  As to your baseless assertion that the FLIR
  may be faked. The FLIR came from the FBI and
  the FBI claims the flashes in question are
  sunlight reflections. I'm not impressed that
  the FBI would doctor the FLIR in such a way
  that frames themselves for mass murder since
  expert analysis confirms that they are not
  sunlight reflections but gun-muzzle flashes.
  Here's another expert analysis of the flashes:
  http://www.rolandresearch.com/SRGv1/B9-Report.htm

> (2) How would they hope to protect such an action
> from exposure?

  IAN: Concealing and "losing" evidence and
  other things that they've done and are doing.
  Is this really so difficult to figure out???
  I'm not impressed that crimes involving a
  lot of people are impossible or that there's
  an overwhelming tendency for those involved
  in mass murder to rush forward to confess.
  But even if I was, the bottom line is the
  facts in the case, since someone could
  confess to a crime that wasn't committed.

GODDARD'S JOURNAL: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm