Re: Waco: Govt Set Fire

From: Ian Goddard (Ian@Goddard.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 14:11:10 MDT

At 09:01 AM 9/11/99 -0700, Spike Jones wrote:

>Ian I wonder how long before one of the ATF agents
>breaks ranks and publishes a tell-all? Perhaps
>I should start a meme on idea futures. Welcome
>back, Ian, long time since we heard from ya. spike

  IAN: Thanks Spike! Last night watching a
  Dateline segment on Waco I made what may
  be an important observation. Regular non-
  FLIR video taken above the Mt Carmel Center
  showed reflections of sunlight off the large
  pool in the back, as one might expect. So I
  watched the FLIR, which rotates around the
  Center dozens of times, and there are *never*
  any sunlight reflections in the water from
  any angle. This is an ideal reflection-test
  that basically proves that the FLIR did not
  pick up sunlight reflections that a regular
  camera did. This makes sense if you think
  about it. The beam of sunlight coming off a
  body sitting in the sun is not itself going
  to be a lot (or any) hotter than the body
  itself, and the FLIR only sees hot/cool.

  I believe that that observation does fatal
  damage to the sunlight-reflection theory
  regarding the obvious gun-muzzle flashes.

  Another breakthrough for independent
  researchers that's been eclipsed by the
  latest on Waco is that recently acquired
  radar data from the NTSB shows that there
  were 30 ships (!) below Flight 800, most
  of them are in or are heading toward the
  active naval-warning zone. The official
  story is that the only Navy ship in the
  area was 180 miles away, but these Navy-
  like ships are within 30 miles. Details:
  http://users.erols.com/igoddard/30ships.htm
  See 'um move: http://flight800.org/shp_an.htm

GODDARD'S JOURNAL: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm