Re: Tough Questions

From: Max More (max@maxmore.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 21:11:44 MDT

Good for Lee Daniel Crocker in raising some "touch questions". These
questions and one or more replies (I see no reason why several perspectives
could not be presented) could form an important part of the ExI FAQ.

The time is drawing nearer when I will be able to put some serious time and
energy into the FAQ and other improvements to the web site. I'd be glad to
see additional suggestions for tough questions and concise answers to them.
Perhaps LDC would like to collect these ready for adding to the web site?

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
<max@maxmore.com> or <more@extropy.org>

http://www.maxmore.com