Re: The Baha'i (Was Re: Evolution - Creationism Debate)

From: Clint O'Dell (clintodell@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 20:02:41 MDT

>I am told by a Unitarian friend that Unitarians have the highest >average
>household incomes, $100,000K+. Episcopalians come in second.

Realy?! (eye brow raised) and I hear churches are good places to meet
woman. ;-)

>The only time anyone mentioned Satan was a song for children that
>had the line "And if the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a >tack."

Cute song.

I've been to several churches my self. I usualy go to one every few months
to keep up with the ideas. I'm one who likes to debate, and as someone who
likes to talk I need to know what I'm talking about. I make it a point to
know at least something about every doctrine. How else could I argue
against it. :{-)

I think I'll visit the Unitarian Church next week. I think I could get some
good arguments from them. And maybe a wife. Just kidding.

Jesus said, "Follow me and I'll make you fishers of men."
Clint said, "Follow your own ideas and you shall be set free."