Re: The Baha'i (Unitarians)

From: Entropyfoe@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 21:32:42 MDT

They may both share some interests in peace. Unitarianism sprang from the
Christian Heresy of the Unity of god as opposed to the trinity. (Simpler,
more in tune with physics I think). That was 100-300 years ago, now they are
probably most discriminated from Extropianism by their Humanist beliefs as
opposed to Transhumanism. Nice folks as I have known many, intelligent,
liberal thinkers [in the finest tradition of this term]. and also lovers of
science (like the Bahai). At the worst, sappy new age-ish feel good tree
hugging eco-liberal do nothings !

-Jay