reverse uploads

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 15:33:18 MDT

"Robert J. Bradbury" wrote:

> I think it would be nicer to live on some nice, moderately
> small vista close to your friends, while supervising the assembly
> of nanotech reefs that could serve a shelters for small fish to
> promote the repopulation of the oceans?

Wouldn't it better to just have your nanosystems construct
perfect replicas of living fish? You could repopulate as
many fish as you like. If you can master that then you can
have transporters similiar to Star Trek.

--
Join the ExI/>H SETI team today:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_show&id=393-------------------------------------------------------------------