Multiple Security Solutions Id: (100)

From: remove@emerchant.com.mx
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 21:51:42 MDT

ATTENTION:__Electronic, Alarm, Security, Distributer_& Dealer
Easy, safe, convenient, and cost effective:

We have that one product that will be the solution, for infinite
applications, in the Electronic, Alarm, Security field. Car security
alarms, automatic door locks, you name it, this product will adapt to
it.

This unique Transponder kit is designed in Austria, and only available
thru us in the United States.
The proximity technology employed by our unique Transponder kit permits
the transfer of Data between the key fob and receiver, when brought in
range. Detects key through wood, glass, or plastic. Up to 2.75” or
70.mm. away.

This high tech unit is available now at an unbeatable price. That will
allow, high revenue return for your company.

      For more information & web address.
      Call us at (914) 352-5053
      Or fax at (914) 426-5374

     `\|||/ Wishing you the Best!
      (@@)
_____|_____Please pardon the intrusion_|____|_____

To be removed just Reply with the Subject: "REMOVE"
and you will be permanently removed from any future mailings.

76515