Re: New Government?

From: Lee March (cyberlee@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 16:36:36 MDT

O'Regan, Emlyn wrote:

> Or you can manipulate the loopholes in the system (provided you have enough
> buy in) to get wealthy by doing nothing for other people, or even by
> disadvantaging other people.

> Emlyn (can I be a speculator too? please?)

Emlyn,

You sound like everyone else with no net worth and not a clue of how
people better themselves financially in a free market.

Step up to the plate and make a few bucks for yourself and then comment
on how the system works, or be clever enough to find and manipulate the
"loop holes" you talk about.

Lee