Have you had a facelift, lost weight or something?

From: Sharon_S@doramail.com
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 14:26:19 MDT

Dear Friend:

"Did you have a facelift and lose weight?" With the discovery
of a recent scientific breakthrough, you could be hearing this
all the time too!

No hype. It's true:

1) What if you could actually stop the clock and reverse the
   effects of aging?
2) What if you could truly look and feel 10-20 years younger?
3) What if you had 28,000 clinical studies to prove it?
4) Just like you, how many millions of people also want to know
   HOW, right NOW?
5) And how many thousands of entrepreneurs would like to make
   this discovery, right NOW, just when the 80 million baby
   boomers are hungry for anti-aging products?

It's TRUE and it's PROVEN -- a breakthrough anti-aging product
previously available only to DOCTORS is now available and
AFFORDABLE to millions of baby boomers! 28,000 clinical studies
prove it!

Our NEW, physician-endorsed, professional-strength formula
recontours the body melting away fat, improving cholesterol
profiles, and shrinking wrinkles. The product is manufactured by
a stable, 12-year old, debt-free, international company. No other
company in the WORLD has a more powerful formula on the market
today!

The "Microsoft" of the anti-aging industry has been discovered!
This will be a $300 billion industry that will create more
multi-millionaires in the next two years than anything else ever
discovered.

Goldie Hawn, George Hamilton, Dixie Carter and Nick Nolte already
know this rich and famous secret of the Stars! You may have recently
seen the stories about their use of this breakthrough product in the
national news. Now we know just how they have captured the timeless
beauty of their youth!

How many millions of people wouldn't like to lose body fat, gain
muscle mass, reduce wrinkles, increase energy, improve cholesterol
profiles, ... and so much more! Look and feel like a million bucks
(and earn a similar size bank account too!).

Timing is everything. We sent you this email because we know you're a
serious minded entrepreneur who wants to stop the "disease" called aging
and make HUGE SUMS OF CASH while doing it.

To have your FREE report sent to your e-mail address INSTANTLY, simply
send an e-mail message to mailto:anti-aging1@newmail.net?subject=freereport

You will INSTANTLY receive the extremely compelling facts, clinical
studies, media coverage, doctor's analysis and real-life testimonials
that you need to answer all of your questions. The company web site
URLs and telephone numbers will also be included in the report for you
to access ASAP along with several other sources of credible medical
information.

To your health, longevity and prosperity!

Sincerely,
Century Biotechnologies, Int'l.
Aging IS an Option !

P.S. We, personally, have experienced incredible changes in our health,
appearance and bank account. We hope that we can help you experience the
same results for you and your loved ones too!

P.S.S. I have worked in the equity investment industry for most of my
professional life, and I never dreamed I'd find a better investment than
the stock market. I was wrong. Dead wrong! The scientific breakthrough
of BioGevity could beat many Wall Street darlings and create a better life
for so very many people. If this was a stock, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

For removal from list, mailto:offlist1@mail.newmail.net